RULES AND PROCEDURES
Changing the profile image (the image in the article's infobox, or the top image to the right of the introduction to a large majority of articles) is one of the most commonly proposed changes to articles on wikis. Due to the regularity with which profile image changes are suggested, Bee And Puppycat Wiki centralizes these changes on this board. This is a complete democratic process.
- The proposer posts their suggestion(s) in a new thread on this board.
- Title the thread the same name as the page you propose to change.
- Create a header3 that links to the page you propose to change (e.g., ===[[Deckard]]===)
- Create a gallery using this code as an example:
- <gallery hideaddbutton="true">
- whatever_the_current_image_is.png|Current image
- whatever_image_you_propose_to_replace_it.png|Proposal #1
2. Vote by replying to the thread and specifying which image you prefer. Leave your signature using four tildes (~~~~) to differentiate from regular comments. Only one vote per user. To change your vote,
strikeout your old reply and create a new one.
3. The image with most votes will become the article's new infobox image. Ties go to the current image.
4. Voting lasts for 1 weeks from initial proposal.
- The proposed image must be of the character/item/location.
- The proposed image must be high def.
- The proposed image must accurately define the character/item/location's traits.
- The proposed image must not be fan made.
- The proposed image must not be edited (exception: resizing of image).
- The proposed image must not have a watermark.
- Uncropped images are preferred.