|“||Unfortunately, due to increased security measures, you must now be incinerated.||”|
Temp-Bot is a supporting character in Bee and PuppyCat. Although Temp-Bot is a machine and doesn't have a specific gender, Bee refers to it as a female.
Temp-bot has a cheerful yet professional demeanor. Not one to goof around when there is a temp-job available, she sends Bee and PuppyCat to work when they only just came to watch Pretty Patrick. She seems interested in human nature, as seen in the comic when she finds it fascinating that Bee can sleep and wear different clothes for different occasions.
Temp-bot looks like a large monitor. It has a light blue screen which projects a face of two eyes and a mouth. The mouth is a portal to different worlds where the temp jobs need to be done. Temp-bot is also shown to have a pair of small white wings.
Temp-bot can summon and teleport temp agents as well as act as a portal to other worlds. She can also assign different temp uniforms depending on the given assignment.
- Temp-bot is the only character whose voice changes every episode she appears, making her voice temporary in each episode.
- Temp-bot speaks in a very unusual way in "Cats" by calling Bee and PuppyCat "My two chubby babies.". This suggests the possibility that Temp-bot's personality changes slightly with its voice.
- In the episode "Cats" Temp-bot says "Have fun, little flapjacks!" to Bee and Puppycat. This a reference to Roz Ryan's character Bubbie from The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack.
- Many fans have compared Temp-bot's design with that of BMO from the Cartoon Network series Adventure Time, a show which Natasha Allegri worked on as a writer, storyboard revisionist and character designer.
- In the Episode "Birthday" Temp-bot states, "Oh, I have a video game job for you. Maybe there will be cake." This is a reference to Ellen McLain's work as GlaDos in the famous Portal game series by Valve.
|Characters in Bee and PuppyCat|